Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Short and Sweet


This post is going to be very short as the year end is shortly approaching.


We have approximately 15 days before 2009 officially begins. In this time, we must continue to seek the Lord for revelation of the promise(s) that He has for us. If we are aware of the purpose, then we must ask for direction, wisdom, and instruction so that we can accomplish His will.


I am a person that has many ideas floating in my head, but have difficulty putting pen to paper, so to speak. I can see a thing, plan it and execute it but writing it is often a challenge. Go figure. I am working diligently on writing the vision and making it plain and I have 15 days to do so. I intend to have the plan to paper within the month.


I look to do some exciting things in 2009 and without a vision it will perish. I have to take time to flesh out my vision and do some reality checks on what I intend to do. I will make that time work for me and not against me.


I thank God that He is so sweet and nudges gently in His coaxing and guiding. He lavishes us and sends to us people that support what we do, yet we must be doing something. Do not become paralyzed because you don't know where to start.


We CAN walk in Faith and we will be catalyst for change in 2009. I believe that we all have a mission that is greater than what we can see. So close your eyes and walk by Faith and not by sight.


Keep Walking,


MiVida

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sisters,
I have been so blessed this year to see God move in ways that only He can. It's funny how we all have our "thing" that God is working out in us. You said that you have challenges writing your vision. I am just the opposite. I know what I want and have no problem writing the vision done, but it's the implementation of my visions that I struggle with. I have so many great ideals and goals, but taking that first step sometimes seems the hardest. But I know that it's by faith that I walk and not by sight. Faith is the only thing that keeps me from saying "What if...I just don't know about..." It faith that lets me take that first step in a pair of bad heels :)

A Work in Progress

Anonymous said...

Amen! This was not only short and sweet, but very plain. Thank you once again for allowing us the privilege to take this journey with you...because by "Faith" we will all make it to the other side with "These High Heels On!"

Smooches,
Beauti4ashes

My name is Bonnie, said...

Amen! Nothing is impossible with God!

Bonnie
extendedhope.com