Saturday, November 19, 2011

What the Muppets Taught Me

Hello All,

I had the wonderful opportunity to preview the new Muppets Movie!! It is fantastic!!

This movie is very reminiscent of the older Muppet movies and the nostalgia of it all.

I took my girls, ages 14 & 19 and both laughed out loud, got into the whole movie plot, and even updated me when I had to go out and get snacks.

This movie is a great family film. Today, we are missing movies and events that bring us together. The Muppets is a great way to bring the gang all together no matter what age. I sat next to a two year old who giggle and pointed the whole time.

This Muppet movie is all about coming together and seeing a dream come to pass. There are musical moments and lots of singing. And as always the fabulous, Miss Piggy.

This movie is truly 21st century with a bit of history and the good old times mixed in.

As I watched this movie, I remember sitting in front of the TV watching the antics of Animal and giggling at Gonzo. I remembered how much I loved the Muppets and was glad to share this experience with my girls.


*Movie Passes were provided by FurstAccess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.dolabuy.com/celine-bags.htm celine handbags 2013 cheap hermes belt buckle fallacy soil interlocutor trousers louis vuitton bags outlet uk damier naviglio louis vuitton new collection 2013 no how to identify authentic louis vuitton sunglasses [url=http://www.dolabuy.com/celine-bags.htm]celine bag[/url]