Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Do You Have Faith In God?


Sorry, I am late this week, I had a final exam, but Praises be to God! I got an A-. I wanted an A+, but God is good.
Although I am a daughter of the King, I sometimes forget that I am priviledged. I forget my rightful place and allow fear, doubt and discouragement keep me from doing and being all that God has called me to be.


The Lord has not given me the spirit of fear, but yet I am sometimes afraid. I have to shake that spirit, which holds me hostage and keeps me from stepping out in faith. As I continue to walk with the Lord and truly let him lead and guide me, I find that His perfect love casts out that fear and replaces it with boldness and courage to do exploits.


Jesus asks His disciples, how long had they been with Him, yet they still doubted. I can relate to those disciples. When I see that hard thing in front of me, thoughts of victory run in the opposite direction and a flood of doubt rushes in. Yet Jesus encourages me in Mark 11:22, he says "Have Faith in God." He is the source of all my power, authority, victory, peace, love, joy, and hope. I have to "Have Faith in God."


As I move forward in reaching out to those who may not know Him and encouraging those who do, I find myself in a position of vulnerability. Everyone is not going to receive me, congratulate me or support me. I just have to "Have Faith in God." and in His word and promise to me. He promised He would never leave me nor forsake me, He said "Lo, I am with you always."


Today, I refuse to allow the spirit of fear, doubt, disbelief, discouragement and disappointment to overwhelm me or overtake me. But I choose to walk in victory, belief, encouragement and appointment. I choose to exercise my full priviledge and walk as royalty in the Kingdom of God. I choose to know that with God on my side, I am more than a conquerer. I choose to Have Faith in God.


Sisters, just know that no matter what the situation looks like, you must always remember that you are a daughter of the King and that because of Him you are priviledge.


When things look their worse, shout out loud "I Have Faith in God."


MiVida
When I am tried in the fire, I SHALL come out a pure gold!
(Shoes by Bandalino - Quartz)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Evening Sisters,
This is Robin Bates.It's Saturday August 9th, at 10:00pm., I am working late, and decided to take a much needed spiritual break!! I Thank GOD that he led me to this beautiful , powerful site. My family and I have been going through so much lately. I feel like I have the world on my shoulders, and the load is so so heavy. My responsibilities, had me thinking of this blog, and just how many shoes we walk in day to day. No matter how tired our feet may get, I realize just how powerful GOD is. He allows us to continue to step and stand. I realize that no matter how hard my obstacles become, I will continue to praise our Father. I TYhank GOD for this website, the sisters are motivating, and inspiring. I look forward to the bond of sister hood this website will build. Believe it when I say this blog has saved me in so many ways.
I am constantly in awe!!
Peace And Blessing,
Robin Bates

Anonymous said...

Grace and Peace Sisters,

I truly thank and Praise God for this blog because it has given me the encouragement needed to get through yet another disappointment. Also, it has strengthen my faith that much more because it challenges me to continue to trust In the God of my salvation that much more. I am reminded that my set backs are designed to be my set up in the things of God. This site is also dear to my heart because of the powerful woman of God who is responsible for writing it. To everyone who visit this site I want you to know that you have a jewel in this woman of God, because she is giving you more than just words she is actually giving you her experiences with God. Thanks be to God in advance for the many lives this blog will minister to.

Much Love,
Edna Spann
God's Beauty for your Ashes!