Monday, August 25, 2008

Just A Thought

I am inspired by the moves and methods of God. He has increased my Faith through His word and His deeds. I hear testimonies of His goodness unto His children and I am inspired to continue in what He has given me to do.

I try to remember that each time I write something on my blog, that it is for His glory and I am a vessel for His use. I know that everything that I experience is an opportunity for growth. I am learning that the Lord uses moves and methods to align me in the right place at the right time. I am learning that everything has a purpose. I am learning to let go and let God. I am learning that He is in control and that He only wants the best for me. I am learning to lean on Him and trust Him in every aspect of my life.

Wisdom is gaining knowledge from those experiences, applying them correctly in my life and using them to uplift and edify another. The goal of my postings is to spark within you the drive to press forward and go deeper in Him; to use each experience as an opportunity to learn more about Him and about who you are in Him.

Today's lesson was Joy. Being joyful and full of joy about everything that God has provided. I laughed hard today. I ate cookies with abandon. I had popcorn with butter (the fake kind). I enjoyed myself. I learned that He has given me everything that I need to live abundantly.

I truly appreciate what God has given me today and I am excited about what tomorrow brings. I am confident in this, through everything I experience I know God is taking me from faith to faith.

Keep Walking,

MiVida es de Oro!
(My Life is Golden!)
(Shoes by BCBGirls Paris Ilta)




No comments: