Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thank you, thank you!


Thanks to Bonnie at extendedhope.com for this award.
This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day. I am truly honored to be a recipient!
The rules to follow are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I am now well-pleased to present the following blogs with this same award:
Pamela at Pinkshoe Lady http://pinkshoelady.blogspot.com/
T. Allen Mercado at Teanhoneybread http://teanhoneybread.blogspot.com/
Lauren at Restored Designs http://www.restored316designs.com/
I am sure there are more but this is my start.
Congrats to all who have won.
MiVida

1 comment:

Pinkshoelady said...

Hey Girl,
I just stopped by to tellyou about the bracelet, when I saw the award. Thank you so much. It may take a few days for me to post it on my blog because my daughter Zoie is still real sick.
I wanted to stop by and tell you about the bracelet you sent while I had a second or two.

When you got the bracelet for me God had a two plan use for it. One for me and Honey, that verse has been ringing in my ears and my heart is claiming it.
The other reason was for my down spirited daughter Zoie. She has been sick with respiratory infections on and off since Thanksgiving. Now she has an unidentified virus infection that is causing severe hives and pleurisy.
Her little nine year old spirit is down and she kept asking me why God would not heal her. She even begged Jesus to take her home during one of her itching and chest hurting attacks. She is convinced that the devil wants her dead! He does! But Jesus is bigger and it is His want that counts!
When I read that verse on the bracelet...I knew God was sending that verse to Zoie.
Then I notice that the bracelet could be adjusted to fit her little arm.
So I put it on her and told her to give it back to me when she saw the promise on ut fulfilled!
It has helped. She reads it aloud several times a day and already I see her spirit changing.
I just had to share with you the wonderful and marvelous way God has used you and this precious gift!
I love you my friend
May Jesus Himself return to you a hundred-fold the kindness and love you have shown to us!

Pamela