Monday, October 6, 2008

Abundant In Faith


Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving. Colossians 2:7


Thank God for His abundance of Faith, Grace and Glory. I am so excited that God is moving with such intensity and force. He is showing Himself strong and giving power to His sons and daughters that we may stand. It is so important that we take time each day to read something from the Word of God. Mediate on what we have read and then apply it in our lives. We have to begin to praise Him for the things that have manifested and those things to yet come.


The Lord has given us His word. Our job is to take that word, deposit in our hearts, minds and spirits. The Word of God will help us in our times of testing and trial. It will deliver us and quench the fiery darts. It will expose those things that are not like Him and help us to praise Him for the goodness that He gives unto us.


Each week, I sit under men and women of God, who take God's word and work seriously. Their labor in the Word of God so that the Kingdom be built. I do not take it lightly the labor of love that these individuals pour out each week. I have been taught so much Word that it would be very hard for me to deny that He is the Christ. I desire that God's word abide within me and that I can use that word to preserve me in the time of trouble. I can use that word to help someone else. I can stand on God's word as the truth for my life. This is not always as easy as it sounds, but it is necessary for me to be able to encourage others to be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.


I strive to praise God for who He is not what He can give. I strive to increase my faith by believing that God is my source, my provider, my friend, my comforter, my healer (naturally and emotionally), and most of all my Savior. This is the season that God IS pouring out His blessings and manifesting promises in our lives.


I intend to continue to bless the Lord and to praise Him. In the darkest of hours, the most unsurest of times and in the deepest of pits, He still deserves all the praise. I really want each one of you who read this blog post this week, to take a few minutes praise Him, thank Him and tell someone else about Him.


As the weeks unfold, I will begin to share some of the revelations and manifestations of God's promises in Mi Vida (my life).


Keep Walking,


MiVida es de Oro!

My Life is Golden!

(When I am tried in the fire, I shall come out as pure gold!)


P.S.

This week begins the "IF the Shoe Fits.... give-a-way. Leave a comment of the Blog site. At the end of the blog, there is a comment button. Post your comment and type in the code given and use anonymous, if you don't have a log in. The stipulation is that you must leave your name and comment on the blog and email me at faithwithheels@gmail.com. Each comment will be entered into the give-a-way. There will be poll posted for the best comment and you will receive the shoes. How easy is that? Leave a comment and win shoes. The shoes are located under the "If the Shoe Fits..." to the right.



1 comment:

A Work in Progress said...

finally truly understand what the scripture is saying about how God takes us from faith to faith and from glory to glory. We are constantly growing in Him. We are always evolving and being shaped by God. I am moving to a deeper level in God and things are being revealed unto me by God, that I would not have understood six months ago. There's an electicity in God's people and a great expectation of God. I believe that if we can just let go our junk (money or lack there of; bills; fears; doubt; jealousy, etc) and just be available to God that we will see God's face and experience a move a God that we've never seen before. I believe that God is ready to do something outrageous in His people and that right now we are going through so much because He's weeding out and shedding excess weight so that we can be flexible enough to move when He wants us to move. I just thank Him for the work that He's done, doing and will do. Especailly for RWM. We spent the whole weekend before the throne and I can not wait to see how God will move in the next two weeks. I CAN'T WAIT!!! I'm "gon" shout right there. :)