Monday, August 24, 2009

Walk The Talk!!!


2 Corinthians 5:7 (For we walk by FAITH, not by sight.)


Hello Ladies,

This month the Lord as been pressing upon me to "Walk the Talk".

As an avid faith talker, I now need to truly be a faith walker. I do not believe that I am alone in experiencing situations where I have had to come to God in humility and trust Him alone to take me through my trials.

If you are professing to have faith, you must put some work behind it. Faith without works is dead! You have to trust beyond what you see and see what you believe. You have to close your eyes to the circumstances and open them in the spirit. I know that my spirit is willing but sometimes my flesh is sooo weak. I stagger when I think about everything that I have going on in my life. But when I get in the spirit, my walk becomes stronger because I know that these things are bringing me to an expected end.

This week I have learned:

If I speak abundance, I must have faith in the One who provides all of my needs according to His riches in Glory. He does not desire that I suffer any lack, so my faith is strengthened when I know that He is taking care of me.

If I speak that I am more than a conqueror, then I must have faith to overcome any situation that arises. I have to fight in the spirit and know that He is fighting my battles in the natural.

If I speak that I have faith that can move mountains, then I cannot stagger at the molehill in front of me, especially because my God is bigger than any mountain I know.

As the CEO of FaithWithHeels, I have to continue to believe the Lord for every need, every thought, every blog and the very existence of my being. I cannot slack on the duties and instruction that He has given me concerning FWHs. I admit that I have some trepidation and reservation about being on the front lines but if God is with me, who can be against me?

I often have to remind myself that is not me but Him that I am promoting and that through Faith I can accomplish anything that He has designed for me. Through Faith I can see beyond the natural and into the Spiritual. Through Faith I can change my outlook on any situation and know that He will never leave me.

I am Walking what I am Talking and living it out loud. I encourage each of you to take some time to see the vision, write it and make it plain, then walk it out.

In the meantime, KEEP WALKING!

MiVida
Shoes by Guiseppi Zanotti

1 comment:

Pinkshoelady said...

All I can say is AMEN!
Pamela